Skip to content
Black Box Cat.5e UTP Network Cable
Gold-plated contacts are designed for an insertion/extraction life of 1000 cycles. Cable features four pairs, 24 AWG construction, basic RJ-45 connectors, straight pinning, and a PVC jacket.
- Tested to 350 MHz.
- Meet or exceed CAT5e T568B standards.
- Specially designed for use with other GigaBase components.
- Improved near-end crosstalk (NEXT) compared to standard CAT5 cable.
- Superior construction offers significant headroom.
- Stranded conductors for short runs.
- Tuned-plug design maintains a tighter twist and reduces noise.
- Enhanced performance parameters and electrical characteristics.
- Gold-plated contacts are designed for an insertion/extraction life of 1000 cycles.
- Guaranteed for life!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.